Saturday, March 3, 2012

A busy week

Masala bun

Plain White Bread



This week has been fantastically busy with new things to try. Its always make me stay positive when I do something new and it comes out decently or pretty awesome. Be it food or knitting or any other hobby of mine, I really feel positive when the result is good. Now, this week started with baking a bread and knitting a baby set for my dearest friend. The bread became a cake and the baby set came out pretty decently. Last night, I tried to bake the bread again. It was a huge success. I also baked a masala bun which also came out pretty yummy..Now I feel accomplished.
Baby sweater and cap

2 comments:

  1. OOhh.. Look at that masala bun.. and the normal bread looks good too. bet your friend is super happy with the set. What a brilliant idea for a blog.. about hobbies.. love it totally.

    Glad to have found you at Indiblogger. Your newest follower and a regular visitor now.
    cheers
    Kajal

    ReplyDelete
  2. really happy you liked my blog kajal. :) Welcome to Pursue your hobby

    ReplyDelete