Saturday, October 26, 2013

Accessory organizer

I always like my things organized. Now dont get a feel that I'm all that clean- clean person.. I love to mess it up too :)


I know how moms feel when they are all set to go out and finding that matching hair clip, band and other stuff for their little daughters. How much ever we organize, we always get this thought, can this be made even simpler.I really donno if this organizer is of that sort, but simply loved it the first moment I saw. I liked the opportunity to play with colors and creativity.

The original pattern can be found here.


I also wanted to share two more interesting  accessory organizers that impressed me.

First will be my favorite blogger Repeat crafter Me's Hair Bow Holder

The next organizer is from my fellow Crochet friend Vijaya Rani. 
 You can find her works here.

No comments:

Post a Comment