Thursday, October 17, 2013

Felt flowers

My first try on felt. As always it starts with a beautiful blossom. Yes, these are felt flowers that I learnt through Pinterest.
I had been using felt as an accessory for my crochet works. But never had an opportunity to try crafts using felt. Today finally made some time and tried making some little flowers. Actually, I did not have those flower colors. All I had was white, black, dark and light brown felt with me. This didn't stop me from trying my experiment.

Materials Required:
Felt
Scissors
Fevibond.
Fabric colors ( If you want to paint them )

For method follow this pictorial instruction http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/53/49/df/5349df7353733b20bccdee4030aab72d.jpg

And I followed this instructions and made my flowers




No comments:

Post a Comment