Friday, October 18, 2013

Petal Square Granny Purse



I came across this pattern in one of Annie's books. I forgot from which book but I liked the pattern very much and tried one immediately and saved it . The way it came out made me do one more and converted it two a girl's purse.

Materials Required:


Yarn: 4 ply baby blue acrylic yarn and 4 ply blood red acrylic yarn
Needle: 3 mm crochet needle.
Lining material
Velcro 

Pattern: 

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/petal-square-granny-sling-purse

2 comments:

  1. wow Lavanya neatly done I too have her book but not motivated will try one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mam. Yeah her books are very interesting to learn new things. This pattern was one among the giveaways I had a few days back. Remember? I liked the pattern very much. :)

    ReplyDelete