Monday, October 21, 2013

Tara - Indidoll

I first met Tara and Mani at last Sunday Soul Sante, a mecca for hand crafted goodies.. I was so impressed with her look and the dress. She was like a girl next door. Every little girl's imaginary friend. Like every little girl, I (grown up little girl) also wanted to share my little secrets to my imaginary friend. I bet she will not gossip my little secrets ;)

I really wanted to design something for her. So I contacted the Indidoll team. They were absolutely friendly and wanted to give a try. After 2 hectic weeks, I came up with a line of little patterns exclusively for her. (Patterns are shared only with Tara as of now.. ). Met the team yesterday and they liked few of my items I designed for Tara. Even more happy to share, she will be wearing few of these accessories this Sunday Soul Sante that is going to happen on Oct 27th.

Wishing the sweet little bond between Apple of my Eye and Tara continues :)


4 comments:

  1. complete set thanks for sharing this cute Tara as she is adorable with your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with both tara and mani indidolls.but they are really expensive to buy (prices start from Rs. 1400, shipping 200 extra). they are m0re of collectibles than playdolls.

    ReplyDelete